Are you ready for some REAL mountain horseback trail riding?
Our trails offer breath-taking panoramic mountain views, water crossings, and lush forest. Saddle up and explore the Kiamichi Mountains from the back of your horse or ours!
OPEN YEAR-ROUND BY RESERVATION ONLY!
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION by calling 580-244-3729
Guided Trail Ride Pricing (RESERVATION REQUIRED):
One-Hour Trail Ride: $50.00 per person
Two-Hour Trail Ride: $85.00 per person
Three-Hour Trail Ride (includes snack & drink): $120.00 per person
Four-Hour Trail Ride (includes 30 minute break w/ lunch): $150.00 per person
- Minimum age to ride is 6 years old; all persons 6 years and up will be on their own horse – we do not do buddy rides
- Weight Limit is 250 lbs
- In addition to some basic contact information, the following information is required to make a reservation:
- Each rider’s name, height and weight (age is also required for any rider under 18 years old)
- Valid Credit Card (we accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover and Amex) *
* A credit card is required to hold the reservation. However, unless otherwise notified at the time of reservation, we will not charge your card unless you or anyone in your group is a no-show or we do not receive advanced notice of cancellation (at least 24 hours). If we saddle the horses, you are obligated to pay in full! Otherwise, you can pay however you like once you arrive.
Payment may be required in full on ALL HOLIDAY and WEEKEND trail rides at the time of reservation.
Because we work on a RESERVATION ONLY policy: If you show up late for your reserved trail ride time, your trail ride will be cut short, to stay on schedule. NO refund will be made for the time differences.