A to Z Guest Ranch
64599 Ashby Road
Smithville, OK 74957
View A to Z Guest Ranch in a larger map
Driving Directions from Broken Bow Lake Area to A to Z Guest Ranch:
- Drive North on HWY 259 north (we are approx 35 miles NORTH of Broken Bow Lake Area.
- Do NOT turn onto HWY 4 @ Smithville OK, like Map Quest tells you to do… Keep coming north on HWY 259 approx. another 10 miles. You’ll go pass the Octavia Baptist Church and JCT 144, keep coming north on 259 North approx. 5 more miles.
- You’ll see our BLUE A to Z Guest Ranch sign that gives you a 1 mile warning for the up coming left hand turn onto Ashby Road. (check your mileage at this point)
- You’ll make a left hand turn onto ASHBY Road (where the asphalt stops, your trail riding adventure begins, and I don’t mean on a horse or atv…LOL)
- Follow this road approx 1.2 mile.
- You will come to a “Y” in the road with a large bolder painted white w/a red arrow pointing left on it with our sign directly above it.
- Go to the left of the bolder, through the gate, down the hill straight into the ranch.
- The office is located in the second building on the left hand side of the road. Pull in between the two buildings and park behind the first building and come to the office to check in.
**Please plan on leaving your cabin at least 1-hr prior to your scheduled trail ride time. This will give you enough time to get to the ranch, sign your liability waivers, and go the bathroom, etc… so the trail ride can leave on time.
**IF your party is LATE arriving, your trail ride MAY be cut short – due to other trail rides scheduled on the same day. You will NOT be refunded any part of the charge.
Direct phone to the ranch: 580-244-3729
Andy’s Cell: 580-306-1955
Directions from Rivers Edge Cottages to A to Z Guest Ranch
- From your cabin you’ll come back out to HWY 4 @ Watson.
- Turn right onto HWY 4- stay on 4 until it dead ends @ HWY 259
- Turn right onto HWY 259 – going north
- You’ll pass JCT 144 – keep coming north
- You’ll cross over CUCMBER Creek (just like the vegetable)
- In about 7/8s of a mile, you’ll see our BLUE hwy sign “A to Z”
- As soon as you see the sign, SLOW down because you’ll be taking the very next left hand turn and it comes up on you VERY quickly.
- Follow this road, which is ASHBY RD, approx 1 mile until you see a large bolder painted white with a red arrow on it.
- Do just as it shows you, go left of the bolder – through the gate – down the hill directly into the ranch.
- Pull in-between the first two builds on your left hand side
- Park behind the first building “The Moose Lodge”
- Andy or Butch will be there with the horses for your trail ride.